- Both common and uncommon items may be purchased or enchanted by PCs. Rare magic items may not be purchased or enchanted by PCs. If you would like a rare magic item, please speak to me.
- You may use half-forged residuum to create any common or uncommon magic item you wish, including tattoos, but NOT including boons.
- Boons of any sort cannot be purchased by PCs. If you are interested in a boon, please speak to me.
- Martial Practices may be purchased in Gis Galen up to level 4. If you are interested in buying a martial practice of a higher level, please speak to me.
- Common items sell at/reduce to raw residuum worth 20% of their base price. Uncommon magic items reduce/sell at 50% of their base price.
- PCs cannot make more than 5 attacks per round.
- Neither monsters or PCs gain cover from standing behind each other.
- If PCs would like to knock out an NPC, they can simply specify that when they make the hit that reduces the NPC to 0 HP.
- If NPCs are attempting to knock out PCs, they likewise specify that the blow is non-lethal. The PC’s HP drops to 0 only instead of to negative, and the PC is unconscious. While unconscious, the PC makes modified death saving throws:
- If the PC rolls a 20, they may spend a healing surge.
- If the PC rolls 10 – 19, they remain at 0 HP and unconscious.
- The first time a PC rolls a 1 – 9, their body succumbs to the toll of its wounds. They cannot spend healing surges until the first time they make a short rest. They cease making modified death saving throws and simply remain unconscious until they are no longer at 0 HP.
BEGINNING AT LEVEL 8:
- See the Languages page.